Fiesta ST OEM+ Stage X Tune V3.5
Take your Fiesta ST to the next level with an OEM+ Stage X from Pwnall Performance.
With 6 years of tuning knowledge on the ecoboost platform we strive to succeed on offering the ultimate balance between performance and safety.
The results speak for them self, the most powerful stock turbo tune available on the market. Factory drivability and tire shredding acceleration when the pedal is put to the floor.
Our calibration engineer takes the time to review your logs extensively to ensure the best performance of your vehicle is obtained.
OEM+ Stage X Features:
- 100% Ford Refined OEM Drivability
- Less knock over competitor tunes with advanced knock control strategy
- Adaptive boost control strategy designed to be compatible with all bolt on modifications
- All the power of a pro tune with out the cost or the turn around time
- Significantly improved boost response
- 1000+ hours of research and development
- Free Datalog review included with purchase of every tune
- Same day tune delivery by email
Tune modes (91/93 only):
- High performance mode (map slot 1)
- High efficiency fuel saver mode (map slot 2)
- Poor fuel quality mode (map slot 3)
- High efficiency fuel saver mode is designed to offer superior fuel economy for daily driving. Map slots can be switched while driving on the fly and you can enable this mode to increase mpg efficiency when cruising.
- Poor fuel quality mode is a fail safe mode to allow you to continue to drive the vehicle safely if you filled up with poor quality fuel, and are seeing high negative ignition corrections.
- Race mode an additional map slot for your OEM+ Stage X tune that allows for increased performance when racing. This map requires a full tank of premium fuel (91/93 octane) with a full can of Boostane or VP Octanium mixed in. (Additional fee for map)
- Cobb Accessport V3 for Fiesta ST
- One step colder spark plugs gapped at 0.025 - 0.026 (check gap every 5000 miles)
- Stock Turbo
- Stock wastegate actuator
- Stock fueling
** IMPORTANT ***
We have seen very undesirable results with the oem spark plugs when developing our maps.
One step colder plugs are a requirement on our tunes to ensure smooth operation. We recommend NGK Part # 6510 spark plugs gapped at 0.025 - 0.026.
You can buy these plugs at most local auto parts stores. Please be sure to properly gap each plug as improper gap specs will create knock!
Customer Franccesca with her full bolt on fiesta st on the OEM+ Stage X E50 map on a hot summer day in a 115+ degree dyno room.
Peak WHP: 221
Peak WTQ: 290
See customer Brandon Slater below who ran a [email protected] mph on our OEM+ Stage X e50 map with just bolt ons and street tires (Indy 500's).
Please review the datalog etiquette page here for more information on data logging.
By purchasing this product you have fully read and agree to our Store Policy.
We Also Recommend
Pre gapped NGK 6510 Spark Plugs (1 Step Colder)
Sale price $5599 $55.99