Focus ST Cobb Accessport V3 with Adapt-X Tune (Bundle)
This bundle includes the cobb accessport v3 tuning device.
Take your 13-19 Focus ST to the next level with our new ground breaking octane learning calibration. The ultimate Focus ST 2.0 ecoboost tune experience.
Now you can enjoy a premium luxury tuning experience from Monster Tuned with the powerful Cobb Accessport V3 tuning platform and Focus ST tuning.
What is Adapt-X and what makes it better than the competition?
The only Focus ST tune on the market with true factory level octane learning!
Our Adapt-X line of calibrations are unique advanced closed loop calibrations designed for operation with the stock turbocharger, stock wastegate, and stock fuel system, as well as being developed and tested with factory inferred octane learning. This means that no changes are required for 91/93 fuels or worrying about lower quality winter blend fuels or bad fuel.
With 15+ years of software development experience, our calibration engineer reverse engineers the factory ECU strategy to increase horsepower and torque across the entire curve while maintaining all OEM controls and safety features. The Ecoboost ECU has closed loop fueling, closed loop ignition based on knock feedback, and a closed loop boost control system using a PID controller subsystem. After 2 years of research and development the result is the perfect stock turbo tune. No revisions are needed and you can continue to modify your vehicle and re-flash the map after you have made changes to the vehicle and the ECU will compensate for those changes while providing more power than competitor tuners.
All of our Adapt-X calibrations drive as smooth as stock with faster turbocharger response during throttle in conditions as well as offering a driving experience unlike anything offered by the competition.
- 100% Ford Refined OEM Drivability
- Factory fuel economy performance
- Factory level reliability with inferred octane learning (Only tune on the market with this functionality)
- Global knock control vs. per cylinder knock control for improved reliability
- Improved engine cooling over factory
- Grill shutters always fully opened for maximum cooling
- Less knock over competitor tunes with advanced knock control strategy
- Adaptive boost control strategy designed to be compatible with most bolt on modifications, and more responsive than factory controls
- All the power of a pro tune with out the cost or the turn around time
- 1000+ hours of research and development
- 1 month of tuning support is included with the purchase
- Same day tune delivery during business hours after receiving the tuning form response
- Emissions compliant in all 50 states
- Cobb Accessport V3 Tuner
- 1 step colder spark plugs gapped 0.026
- Premium fuel only (90+ octane)
- Stock Turbo
- Stock wastegate actuator
- Stock fuel system (No fuel system modifications or auxiliary fuels like WMI)
- Intake (Stock is recommended for best performance)
- RS/Mustang 2.3 ecoboost throttle body
What kind of power should I expect?
The power that you get will be heavily dependent on cooling and fuel quality. We highly recommend keeping the factory airbox (and with the oem lid) as it flows very well up to 350 whp while keeping temps very low, and provides a fresh air feed from the grill. After market intakes may see a reduction in power due to increased intake air temperatures.
Power figures will vary depending on the dyno:
- (91/93) Tune stock FMIC (250 whp / 265 whp)
- (91/93) Tune FBO FMIC (260 whp / 275 whp)
- (E30) Tune stock FMIC (280-290 whp)
- (E30) Tune FBO (290-310 whp)
* FBO = full bolt ons
Above power rates are based on dyno numbers and factor in 12% drive train loss. Multiply whp numbers by 1.12 to obtain crank horsepower numbers.
For fastest acceleration the optimum shift points on our tunes for peak power is 5800 rpm. Shifting later than this will result in slower acceleration.
When racing we recommend using the flat foot shifting features to shift.
Power: 290 whp
Torque: 395 wtq (pull was started late on the dyno which showed reduced torque figures)
*** Ethanol Mix Notes ***
When mixing always allow 15 miles of driving for the fuel to mix before going wide open throttle. Failure to allow the fuel to properly mix can result in excessive knock.
For E85 pumps that do not state an e70 minimum statement we recommend testing your fuel at least once a month using an ethanol test kit.
** IMPORTANT ***
Click below to purchase pre-gapped ngk ruthenium spark plugs (opens a new window)
We recommend our pre-gapped plugs to avoid damaging the center electrode when gapping the plug.
By purchasing this product you have fully read and agree to our Store Policy.
We Also Recommend
Pre gapped NGK 6510 Iridium Spark Plugs (1 Step Colder) Ford Ecoboost
Pre gapped NGK 95605 Ruthenium Spark Plugs (1 Step Colder) Ford Ecoboost