Fiesta ST Adapt-X Tune
What is Adapt-X and what makes it better than the competition?
The only Fiesta ST tune on the market with true factory level octane learning and reliablity!
Our Adapt-X line of calibrations are essentially an improved version of the OEM Ford calibration. We start from the OEM stock map and increase the vehicles ability to target higher engine loads/torque at wide open throttle. The result is a calibration that maintains 100% stock OEM feel and reliability, but maximum power that the car is capable of at wide open throttle. Despite being significantly safer than competitor maps, our calibration allows for maximum power possible, and typically outperforms competitor calibrations.
Specific to the Ford calibration strategy, our Adapt-X tunes work by utilizing the factory octane adjust ratio logic and factory timing model. Our calibration relies on knock based octane learning like factory to get the timing and load curve optimal, then at wide open throttle the car will add in or remove timing using spark based knock advance for maximum power. Our calibration will support 87 through 93 octane like the stock calibration, however if you are not running 91 or higher you will not see any power gains. We recommend using only premium fuel (91+ octane) in your Fiesta ST.
All Adapt-X calibrations are emissions compliant and will pass emissions testing. Removing or tampering with emissions equipment on your vehicle will result in a check engine light and the vehicle failing an emissions test.
One of the largest benefits of Adapt-X is that you can continue to modify your vehicle with out changes to your calibration. Adapt-X will support most bolt on modifications and when a part is changed you can re-flash the calibration or perform a KAM reset using the cobb accessport so that the vehicle can re learn turbo and airflow parameters stored in the KAM table.
All of our Adapt-X calibrations drive as smooth as stock with improved turbocharger response during throttle in conditions as well as offering a driving experience unlike anything offered by the competition.
- 100% Ford Refined OEM drivability
- Factory fuel economy performance
- Factory level reliability with inferred octane learning (Only tune on the market with this functionality)
- Improved engine cooling over factory
- Grill shutters always fully opened for maximum cooling
- Less knock over competitor tunes with advanced knock control strategy
- Adaptive boost control strategy designed to be compatible with most bolt on modifications, and more responsive than factory controls
- All the power of a pro tune with out the cost or the turn around time
- 1 month of tuning support is included with the purchase
- Same day tune delivery during business hours after receiving the tuning form response
- Cobb Accessport V3 Tuner
- 1 step colder spark plugs gapped 0.026
- Premium fuel recommended (91+ octane)
- Stock Turbo
- Stock wastegate actuator
- Stock fuel system (No fuel system modifications or auxiliary fuels like WMI)
- Intake (Stock is recommended for best performance)
- Charge pipes
- BOV or Upgraded BPV
What kind of power should I expect?
The power that you get will be heavily dependent on cooling and fuel quality. We highly recommend keeping the factory airbox (and with the oem lid) as it flows very well up to 250 whp while keeping temps very low, and provides a fresh air feed from the grill. After market intakes may see a reduction in power due to increased intake air temperatures.
Power figures will vary depending on fuel quality
- Stock: 197 HP
- 91 Fuel: 225 HP
- 93 Fuel: 240 HP
- E30 Fuel: 250 HP
For fastest acceleration the optimum shift points on our tunes for peak power is 5800 rpm. Shifting later than this will result in slower acceleration.
When racing we recommend using the flat foot shifting features to shift.
*** Ethanol Mix Notes ***
For E85 pumps that do not state an e70 minimum statement we recommend testing your fuel at least once a month using an ethanol test kit.
** IMPORTANT ***
Click below to purchase pre-gapped ngk ruthenium spark plugs (opens a new window)
By purchasing this product you have fully read and agree to our Store Policy.
We Also Recommend
Pre gapped NGK 6510 Iridium Spark Plugs (1 Step Colder) Ford Ecoboost
Pre gapped NGK 95605 Ruthenium Spark Plugs (1 Step Colder) Ford Ecoboost